|Let Us Help Raise Funds for your Organization|
Do you have a favorite charity or organization that is looking for way to raise money? Why not try a cruise? Many non-profit organizations, churches and synagogues have found cruising to be an enjoyable way to raise money. While you are relaxing your vacation dollars will be helping to raise money for your non-profit organization. Cruising is an easy and pleasurable way to raise money your favorite charity!
Did you ever think that you could go on a cruise and raise funds for your charitable organization at the same time? Now you can!
How Does it Work?
1. We’ll help you choose a cruise itinerary to best fit your group. Most cruiselines offer
2. Some cruiselines will allow you to increase the cost of the cruise ($25-$100 per
3. Some cruiseline policies may offer their own contribution to your fundraiser
4. Every eight to ten cabins earns a fundraising credit. The value of this credit is based on the
5. We donate $35 per cabin for less than 7 night cruises and $50.00 per cabin for 7 night or
Here’s how it works (using 20 cabins or 40 people sailing as an example)
Amenity points worth $50 per stateroom ($20 x $50 = $1000)
Mark up $50 per passenger ($40 x $50 = $2000)
20 cabins booked(Fundraising credit): (2 x $750 = $1500)
Roth Travel Donation: ($50 x $20 = $1,000)
Total earned = $5,500
What you can expect from us:
1. We will discuss your goals and objectives with you.
2. We will verify the legitimacy of your non-profit organization.
3. We will actively search the marketplace for the best available cruise that fits your needs
4. We will help you with a marketing plan or a call to action to help you generate interest in
5. If we have space available on our website, we will give you an entire page (like this one) to
6. We will provide custom made flyers that you can duplicate to help promote your cruise.
7. We will provide you with a letter of agreement formalizing the pricing,categories
8. A presentation from us to your group explaining how all of this works and how it can benefit your
What we expect from you:
1. A highly motivated group leader(s) willing to promote the group.
2. A poll from your group on the type of cruise desired including pricing, budget constraints
3. A comfortable willingness of the group to be flexible on the choice of the cruise line,
With so many destinations and cruises available, we look forward to helping you determine the best fit for your organization.